Primus Windpower AIR Breeze vindgenerator 12V
Reliable performance in demanding environments
AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions.
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation.
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds.
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
|Energy||Approx. 40 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)|
|Swept Area||1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2)|
|Rotor Diameter||1.17 m (46 in)|
|Weight||5.9 kg (13 lb)|
|Shipping Dimensions||686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)|
|Startup Wind Speed||3.1 m/s (7 mph)|
|Turbine Controller||Mircoprocessor-based smart controller|
|Body||Permanent mold cast aluminum|
|Blades||(3) Injection-molded composite|
|Alternator||Permanent magnet brushless|
|Overspeed Protection||Electronic torque control|
|Survival Wind Speed||49.2 m/s (110 mph)|
|Mount||1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter|
|Wind Speed Operating Range||3.1-22 m/s (7-49 mph)|
|Optimum Wind Speed Range||4.5-22 m/s (10-49 mph)|